Bridal Beauty Course – November 7, 8, 9 – 2017 ***SOLD OUT***
Out of stock
BRIDAL BEAUTY COURSE
New and experienced makeup artists alike will learn to perfect their skills and hone their business sense for Brides in this intense, hands-on, makeup application and business course. Danielle will train each artist on the techniques needed to create the perfect bridal look, How to make it last through the kisses, hugs, and dancing, setting up your business, how to create contracts, marketing strategies in the wedding industry, and how to retain your clients long after the I dos have been said.
Bridal Beauty is an intense three (3) day course. This is a hands-on workshop. Day 1 will consist of detailed business education, Days 2 and 3 will concentrate on makeup application. Artists taking the course will need to bring a model on the 2nd and 3rd day to create the looks learned during the course. You will receive a luxury rolling pro makeup case valued at over $200 plus a $650 credit towards the purchase of any TPF Cosmetics products or brushes (credit may not be used towards cases, or “other products we love”). We issue a credit instead of actual product so you may start to build your new kit or accentuate your existing kit as you wish. This credit is included gratis and no refund or discount towards the class will be given if products are not purchased using the credit. The credit must be used at the end of the 3rd day of class.
This class includes the following:
- *NEW FOR 2017 – 3 Additional hours of hands on makeup training.
- *NEW FOR 2017 – Large pro double rolling makeup and hair case. ($200 value)
- How to set up your business as a DBA or LLC
- Tips on how to do your taxes as a makeup artist
- Social Media marketing strategies
- How to advertise with print media
- Tips on making the most out of bridal shows
- How to network with other bridal businesses
- How to market your services to brides
- How to retain your bridal clients for future bookings
- Sanitation techniques
- Color theory
- Product education and recommendations
- How to organize a user friendly kit
- Facial structure recognition
- Prepping the skin
- A full demonstration of a natural beauty look
- A full demonstration of a glamour beauty look
- How to create the perfect smoky eye
- Lash application demonstration
- Highlighting and contouring
- Creating a “wedding proof” look
- Techniques in airbrush makeup (a prior airbrush makeup course is recomended but not necessary)
- Seasonal makeup trends
- Daily Question and answer sessions
- A very intimate class setting of only 3 students at a time
- Looks tailored to each students market
- Hands on application of the looks learned during the course
- The Perfect Face artistry Instructional manual, note pages and pen
- $650 Retail Cosmetics Credit towards professional cosmetics and brushes
- Entry into TPF Cosmetics Artistry discount program for 12 months for 30% off any TPF Cosmetics products
- Entry into TPF Cosmetics Affiliate commission program
- Listing on TPFcosmetics.com as a certified TPF makeup artist
- Certificate of completion from The Perfect Face Bridal Beauty Artistry course
Minimum 2 students per class / Maximum: 3 students per class
November 7, 8, 9 Tues, Wed, Thurs 10am-5pm
Rate: $2495 per student
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment. The full cost of The TPF Bridal Beauty Course is $2495 per student.
By checking the box above and purchasing a seat in the course from this website I (the student) understand that I am paying in full to reserve a seat in The Perfect Face Bridal Beauty course. Acknowledgement of the class I plan to attend can be found below.
The Perfect Face also offers payment plans as well. If this is something you are in interested in please contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org use Bridal Beauty Course in your subject line. If you are using a payment plan we must receive a signed agreement and a $500 non refundable deposit in order to confirm your space in our makeup course. When making payments The Perfect Face accepts cash, checks, money orders, and major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. Checks and money orders should be made payable to The Perfect Face. Any remaining balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the first day of the course or student will forfeit their space in the course along with loss of deposit.
- Course Details and Requirements. This course is limited to a maximum of three (3) students. It also requires a minimum of two (2) students. If the two-student minimum is not met, a full refund will be tendered to the student. The Perfect Face will only refund the payment made for the course. The Perfect Face will not be liable for any other costs including but not limited to airfare, hotel, payment to models, products purchased for the course, or lost wages. Once a spot in the course is reserved, all payments will be final and non-refundable except when the two-student minimum is not met, as described above.
Each student is required to bring a model on the 2nd and 3rd day of class to create the looks learned during class. The Perfect Face will not provide models to the students. If a student does not bring his/her own model, The Perfect Face may require the student to leave the course. If a student is asked to leave the course, The Perfect Face will not refund the student’s payment. Exceptions will only be made for students coming in from out of town. In that case The Perfect Face will attempt to secure a model for the student, but cannot guarantee it.
- The Perfect Face Products. As part of attending this course, the student will receive an empty Pro rolling makeup artistry and hair case valued at $200 along with a $650 retail credit towards the purchase of any The Perfect Face Cosmetic products. This credit and makeup case are complimentary and The Perfect Face will not issue a refund or discount towards the course if products are not purchased using the credit or if the case is not needed. All products purchased using the credit are non-exchangeable. The credit must be used in full by the end of the course on the 3rd day. Any additional purchases over the $650 retail credit will receive 30% off the remaining total. This does not include products that not manufactured by The Perfect Face Cosmetics.
- Disclaimers. While this course is a valuable tool for any makeup artist, completion of this course is not a guarantee that the student will obtain work in the industry. The Perfect Face disclaims any and all express or implied warranties made by it or its employees stating a guarantee of work in the industry.
Student shall not hold The Perfect Face liable for the negligence or fault of itself or its owners, members, employees or agents that may cause death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind that may occur before, during, or after the course including traveling to and from the course.
Student shall defend, indemnify and hold The Perfect Face and its employees harmless from and against any and all demands, suits, liabilities and/or claims arising out of student’s participation in this course including but not limited to the occurrences listed in the previous paragraph.
- Force Majeure. The Perfect Face may not be considered in default or liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations under this agreement if such delay or failure rises directly or indirectly out of an act of God, acts of public enemy, strikes, quarantine restrictions, unusually severe weather conditions, insurrection, riot, fire, and other such causes beyond the control of The Perfect Face. No refund will be given to student for the occurrence of any event listed in this paragraph, but the Perfect Face will endeavor to reschedule the course within twelve (12) months of the original course date.
- No Waiver. The failure of The Perfect Face to insist upon the performance of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, or the waiver of any breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, will not be construed as subsequently waiving any such terms and conditions, but the same will continue and remain in full force and effect as if no such forbearance or waiver had occurred.
- Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the law of the State of Texas and venue for any and all disputes arising hereunder shall be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Texas, County of Harris, to the exclusion of all other venues.
- Class Availability. There is a minimum requirement of two (2) students per class. In order for us to assure availability in the course, We have indicated below which class you plan to attend.
Your Bridal Beauty Course will be held at:
THE PERFECT FACE STUDIO
1800 AUGUSTA SUITE 310
HOUSTON TX 77057
ON _November 7, 8, 9 10AM-5PM, 2017
If the student has any questions regarding this agreement, the student should contact THE PERFECT FACE LLC prior to CHECKING THE BOX ABOVE AND PURCHASING ONLINE. By Checking the box above the student acknowledges that he/she has read and understands each provision, term, and obligation contained within.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.